Monday, March 15, 2010

4º. past simple and first conditional

Repasa con las siguientes oraciones:
Completa con el verbo indicado en el pasado simple:


1. Yesterday I basketball for three hours. (to play)

2. I in Chicago for three years.(to live)

3. My cousin to buy a new jacket. (to want)

4. I to learn Swedish, but it was too difficult for me. (to try)

5. Linda reading that book in two days. (to finish)

6. My brother a book from my father. (to borrow)

7. I meeting your parents. (to enjoy)

8. My sister her hand while she was cooking. (to burn)

9. The workers the door. (to close)

10. I my room last night. (to clean)


Completa con el verbo indicado en el pasado simple:


1. He his wife to the concert. (to bring)

2. She alone. (to come)

3. I a great time yesterday. (to have)

4. My cousins to India during the summer. (to go)

5. My sister beautifully when she was younger. (to sing)

6. The police the thief. (to catch)

7. She at home all evening. (to be)

8. My friend seven bottles of beer. (to drink)

9. I her an email. (to write)

10. My husband me flowers for my birthday. (to give)



CONDITIONAL


1.If Amy Winehouse (drink) ............... a lot of wine, she (not know) ............... what to sing.


2.If you (leave) ............... the camp, you (not go) ............... back.


3.You (save) ............... some money, if you (go) ............... to work by bike.


4.The boy (fall) ............... down, if he (climb) ............... the tree.


5.If she (not refuse) ................ the offer, I (answer) ................ the questions.


6.We (sign) ............... the contract, if she (accept) ............... the conditions.


7.If Michael (speak) ................ several languages, he (find) ................ a good job.


8.I (forget) ............... my umbrella, if I (be) ............... in a hurry.


9.If Mark and Brian (steal) ................ the bank, they (run) ................ away.


10.You (not travel) ............... to USA, if you (not have) ............... your passport.

1.If I (find) ............... your keys, I (call) ............... you.


2.If you (reply) ................ my letter, I (appreciate) ................ it.


3.I (leave) ............... a message, if you (not be) ............... at home.


4.She (pay) ............... extra money, if she (carry) ............... so much luggage.


5.If you (miss) ............... the train, you (not arrive) ............... on time.


6.We (enjoy) ............... our holidays, if we (leave) ............... our kids at home.


7.If Sheila (train) ............... everyday, she (lose) ............... weight.


8.They (visit) ............... Canada in winter, if they (like) ............... snow.


9.If you (go) ............... to the museum, you (enjoy) ............... it.


10.You (see) ............... a great landscape, if you (climb) ............... the mountain.

No comments: